Save the date: September 29th, 2018
- You'll gaze at the sun setting and moon rising over the mountain peaks.
- Take in the smooth sounds of live jazz while mingling with delightful people.
- Culinary delights will tantalize your taste buds as you:
- Sip endless champagne, Craft beer provided by Cerveceria Transpeninsular located in Ensenada, and wine.
- Savor south of the border cuisine made by home Chefs.
- Delight in gourmet cheeses and handmade chocolates
- Stroll through Mission Trails Regional Park Visitors and Interpretive Center for interactive sights and sounds around every corner.
A shuttle service from the auxiliary parking lot will be available beginning at 6:30 pm to deliver you to the entrance of the Visitors Center. The Visitors Center and auxiliary parking lots will be lighted and staffed by attendants.
How does Sponsorship Benefit You?
The generosity of our sponsors underwrites the costs of our fundraisers so 100% of each donation funds our awards, programs and projects that improve the lives of women and girls through programs leading to social and economic empowerment.